You should receive a renewal invite and Home Insurance Summary of Cover a few weeks before your policy is due for renewal. This will contain detail on how to renew your policy including:
- The price of your policy
- What the policy will cover and your property details
- Any additional add on products the policy includes
- And your insurance schedule
On receiving this information you should read through the documents carefully in case any of the information needs updating. If any details require amending please call us on 0800 479 0069
How do I renew?
Once you have received your renewal pack and you are happy that all your details are correct there are a number of ways to renew your policy.
- If you pay by direct debit, your policy is set to automatically renew, so you can simply sit back and allow us to do all the work. We will collect payment using the bank details we hold on file for you and send out your new policy documents either by email or post
- If your policy is not set up on direct debit to automatically renew and/or you need to update some of your details simply call us on 0800 479 0069