What should I do if an incident occurs?
Should an incident occur, there are a few things to consider before registering a claim: You should:
- Inform the police immediately if something is lost or if you suspect something has been stolen or maliciously damaged.
- Take necessary steps to reclaim any products that have been lost.
- If need be, fill in your claim form and send it back with everything in the criteria listed, within 30 days of the incident.
- For claims related to loss or damage, you will need to (at your own expense) provide us with any documents, information and evidence as requested.
- Immediately send any written claims made against you to Insure4Retirement as well as full details of verbal claims that are also made.
- Admit or deny any responsibility whatsoever for any incident prior to contacting an advisor.
- Negotiate or settle any claims unless we have agreed that you should.