Motor Breakdown Cover
Choose from three levels of cover, including Roadside Assistance, Nationwide Recovery and European Cover.
Level 1 – Roadside Assistance and Home Start
- 1 hour labour at roadside providing breakdown is over 1 mile from the home
- Transport car to suitable local garage or original destination within 15 miles
Level 2 – Nationwide Recovery (includes Level 1)
- Onward transportation of driver and passengers to original destination or back home
- Transport car to a suitable repairer
- Overnight B&B up to £40 per person / £480 total, or 24 hour hire car
Level 3 – European Cover (includes Level 1 and Level 2) for vehicles up to and including 10 years old
- European motoring for trips up to 31 days
- Up to £200 for replacement parts to make the vehicle safe following theft/attempted theft
- Onward transportation to original destination (and then return car once repaired), or hire car £70 per day / £750 total, or B&B up to £40 per person / £500 total
Please note the benefits under level 2 and 3 are not available for the first 24 hours after you take out cover for the first time. The benefits under Level 1 are available immediately. The policy does not cover more than two claims, which arise from a common fault on the same vehicle, during one period of cover. Provided by Inter Partner Assistance and Axa Assistance (UK).