Over 50s Home Insurance

Protecting what's precious

Home insurance for what matters to you

Insure4Retirement specialises in providing home insurance for over 50s. This means we perfectly understand your requirements and needs, and could also save you money on your home insurance.

At Insure4Retirement we understand what you want from your provider – peace of mind, less hassle and where possible, cheaper premiums.

Because our over 50s insurance policies are calculated based on your reduced risk and likelihood of making a claim, we can offer competitive insurance premiums.

Types of cover available

Buildings insurance

  • Up to £1,000,000 for repairs and rebuilding*
  • Accidental damage to fixed glass, cables and bathroom fixtures
More information

Contents insurance

  • Contents insurance up to £100,000*
  • Cover your contents against damage caused by fires, floods, storm, vandalism and theft
  • Accidental damage cover for certain items such as TVs also available
  • New replacements of damaged items


More information

Optional add-ons

  • Home Emergency – 24-hour emergency helpline and engineer service
  • Personal Legal Cover – Up to £50,000 to help you deal with legal matters
  • Garden Secure Cover – Covers your garden and fences in the event of damage
  • Key Cover – Covers your house, office, garage and car keys including locks up to £1000
More information

"Quick and efficient service. Very impressed"

Barbara Nancarrow, Southsea

Why Choose Insure4Retirement

Policy documents

Please read the policy documents carefully, in particular exclusions, endorsements and limitations.

Our Awards