Initial Disclosure

The Financial Conduct Authority

The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.

Whose products do we offer?

We offer products from several insurers for home insurance. A list of insurers is available upon request. We only offer products from a single insurer for the following:
• Home Emergency
• Legal Expenses
• Key Cover
• Garden & Fence cover

Which service will we provide you with?

You will not receive advice or a recommendation from us for your home insurance. We may ask some questions to narrow down the selection of products that we will provide details on. You will then need to make your own choice about how to proceed.

What will you have to pay us for our services?

We do not charge any fee for the insurance services provided.

Who regulates us?

Insure4Retirement is a trading name of Insurance Dialogue Limited. Insurance Dialogue Limited is an appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: Spectrum Building 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number SC108909. Both are members of the Arthur J. Gallagher group. 

Our permitted business is assisting in the administration and performance of non-investment contracts of insurance. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.

What to do if you have a complaint

In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the level of service provided, we will endeavour to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. If you wish to register a complaint regarding your home policy, please contact us using one of the following methods:

By telephone: 0800 5 610 144
By mail, to: Insure4Retirement, 3rd Floor, 100 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8AQ
Or email:

If you remain unhappy with the final decision and are unable to settle the complaints with us, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman within six months of the final decision being made, in the following ways:

By telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
By mail, to: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
Or email:

Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?

We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business, the circumstances of the claim and the eligibility of the claimant.

How do we handle your money?

We may hold money on your behalf, either paid by you to be passed on to insurers or paid to us by your insurers, to be passed on to you. For your protection, money received from you, or to be paid to you will be held by us in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority rules.

In most cases, we hold money as agent of the insurer under a ‘risk transfer’ process. Under risk transfer, we have an agreement with your insurer to hold money as their agent. Money we receive, either from you or from the insurer will therefore be the property of the insurer whilst we hold it. Therefore, if you pay money to us, it is treated as having been received by the insurer and if we do not pay it over to the insurer your policy will not be affected. Similarly, if the insurer pays claims money or a return premium to us for onward transmission to you and we do not pay you, then the insurer will still be liable to you. Where we do not use ‘risk transfer’, we will notify you separately.