Contact Intasure today: 0800 470 2012

Get a quote

Related Content

If you own or are purchasing a Holiday Chalet, Lodge or Cabin in the UK or abroad, Intasure can offer specialist insurance for buildings and contents cover for you.

As an owner of a holiday chalet, it is vital that you fully understand the extent and limitations of your insurance policy.

What restrictions are in place in letting and occupancy etc?

Insure4Retirement has partnered with Intasure to provide a cost effective policy with a wide range of cover. It also covers your specific property unlike local community insurance, which can be deceptive.

Some of the Benefits with Intasure

  • Up to 40% risk-related discount
  • Property covered whether occupied or unoccupied
  • Property covered if let short term to holiday makers
  • Loss of rent included following a claim
  • Wide range of cover available

With £2.5 million worth of essential public liability cover included as standard, which is important for anyone who lets their property, and you have comprehensive cover at a competitive price, for more information why not get a quote below or give Intasure a call today.

Intasure is a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. (Financial Services Register Number 311786)   Registered Office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909. www.ajginternational.com

Our Insurance Partners