Having a second home is a wonderful way to escape and enjoy some well deserved time off. However the same risks are present as with your main home, such as roof leaks, flooding, accidental damage and theft.
As the owner of a holiday home in the UK or abroad, you already understand the importance of protecting your valuable asset. We therefore aim to provide customers with a cost effective holiday home insurance product.
Some of the benefits include:
- Holiday home covered whether occupied or unoccupied
- Holiday home covered if let short term to holiday makers or long term
- Cost of emergency travel following a major claim
- Policy covers swimming pools as well as buildings
- Loss of rent included following a claim
- Cover during exchange of contracts and completion
- Covers temporary accommodation following a claim
- A wide range of cover available
This insurance is supplied by Quotedesk who alongside Insure4Retiement are part of the Arthur J. Gallagher family.
Quotedesk houses a whole range of products including: travel, car, holiday home, business, landlords and many more.
Simply find the product you are after and complete a quote request form and the appropriate brand will be in touch to discuss your needs.
Reason to use us:
- Arthur J. Gallagher is the 3rd largest insurance broker in the world*, which means we have huge buying power to get better insurance rates for our customers
- As a broker we can also negotiate exclusive special rates directly with insurers
- As one of the largest and oldest brokers in the world (trading since 1927) there isn’t much we can’t insure, giving you comfort that you can come to us for all your insurance needs whether these are personal or business related
By clicking the quote button below you will be transferred to Quotedesk
*Best Reviews 2015 http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/3e10faa8#/3e10faa8/74
Quotedesk is a trading name of Heath Lambert Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Insure4Retrement and Quotedesk are both part of the Arthur J. Gallagher.