Contact Intasure today: 0800 470 2012

Get a quote

Related Content

Park home Insurance

If you own or are purchasing a park home we can offer specialist insurance for buildings and contents cover for you.

As an owner of a park home, it is vital that you fully understand the extent and limitations of your insurance policy.

To help Insure4Retirement has teamed up with Intasure to provide park home insurance to park home owners. A plain English property insurance policy underwritten and administered in the UK via helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Wider cover for your protection

Some of the Benefits with Intasure include:

  • Wide range of cover available
  • Underwritten by Vantage/Groupama

With £2.5 million worth of essential public liability cover as standard (and the option to increase to £5m), which is important and you have comprehensive cover at a competitive price, for more information why not get a quote below or give Intasure a call today.

Intasure is a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. (Financial Services Register Number 311786)   Registered Office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909. www.ajginternational.com

Our Insurance Partners