Contact Intasure today: 0800 470 2012

Get a quote

Related Content

If you own or are purchasing a static holiday home we can offer specialist insurance for buildings and contents cover for you.

As an owner of a static home, it is vital that you fully understand the extent and limitations of your insurance policy. Do you have the cover for legal liability for domestic employees? What restrictions are in place in letting and occupancy etc?.

Wider cover for your protection

Some of the Benefits with Intasure include:

  • Up to 40% discount
  • Covered whether occupied or unoccupied
  • Covered if let short term to holiday makers
  • Cost of emergency travel following a major claim
  • Covers temporary accommodation following a claim
  • A wide range of cover available

With £2.5m Public liability cover included as standard, which is important for anyone who lets their static home, Intasure can offer cover for you at a competitive price, for more information why not get a quote below or give Intasure a call today.

Intasure is a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. (Financial Services Register Number 311786)   Registered Office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909. www.ajginternational.com

Our Insurance Partners