Amendments to website terms and conditions
Governing Law and jurisdiction
Messages sent over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure and may be subject to possible interception by third parties. For these reasons, please do not use email to send us communications that contain confidential information. We are not responsible for any messages sent over the internet and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with any message sent over the internet. Information provided by you You should check carefully that the details, which you have entered prior to purchasing insurance or making a claim, are true, fair and not misleading. Inclusion of any incorrect details or omission of any relevant details may prejudice any claim. By applying for an insurance policy or making a claim, you accept sole responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.
Telephone calls will be monitored or recorded in order to comply with record keeping requirements, to ensure a consistent quality of service.
Website access and availability
The Website, and the information and services provided on or through the Website, are directed at those who can access the Website from the United Kingdom and are intended for use solely by residents of United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older. Any online services and information we provide to you at your request will be in respect of insurance policies, which are subject to English law. You must not use the Website or its content in countries where you are restricted or prohibited from doing so by local laws, regulations, codes and/or customs. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and, whilst we have taken care in the preparation of the Website, we do not warrant that you will always have access to the Website (in whole or in part) or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free at all times. In addition, we do not warrant that your use of the Website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including, but not limited to, loss of data or computer virus infection.
Accuracy of information
Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information published on the Website is accurate and up to date, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the reliability, accuracy and completeness of the information on the Website and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions or negligence committed by you. Certain information on the Website is provided by third parties and you acknowledge and agree that neither we nor our suppliers have any control over the accuracy or completeness of such third party information.
Copyright and use of website
You acknowledge that the copyright in the Website and its entire content (including, but not limited to, design, graphical, auditory and text arrangements, database rights and other intellectual property rights) belongs to Insure4Retirement or their related, affiliated or subsidiary companies. You may only use the Website for your own private non-professional use and not for commercial purposes. You may display, retrieve, print, copy or download the content of the Website in whole or in part for your personal use only. You may not otherwise transfer, copy, distribute, upload, transmit, modify, publish or reproduce the content of the Website in whole or in part in any material form without prior written consent from Insure4Retirement or their related, affiliated or subsidiary companies. Entry to, or interference with, the Website, with intent to corrupt, damage or deny service from the Website, or for any other commercial benefit, shall be taken seriously and we shall take such action as is necessary to protect the Website from any such activities in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
The name[s] Insurance Dialogue Limited and any other images, logos, icons and trademarks of Insurance Dialogue Limited or other members of the AJG UK group featured on the Website are the proprietary marks of Insurance Dialogue Limited or other members of the AJG UK group of companies. The names, images, logos and icons of third party companies, products or services featured on the Website are or may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Use of your personal information
Limitation of liability
External links to and from the website
Insure4Retirement is a trading name of Insurance Dialogue Limited. Insurance Dialogue Limited is an appointed representative of Heath Lambert Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London, EC4N 8AW. Registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 1199129.
Insurance Dialogue Limited is controlled by Arthur J. Gallagher Holdings (UK) Limited in the UK, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a US parent. Consequently, Insurance Dialogue Limited is subject to certain US, EU, UN and UK sanctions laws, regulations and restrictions which may prohibit them from placing or arranging cover for certain individuals or entities, and types of activities in or connected with certain countries and territories.
Terms and conditions
*Based on 19% of all new Insure4Retirement customers, who bought home insurance between 25/03/2016 to 13/06/2016, paid less than £99 – excludes optional add-on products.
Cashback is available to new customers only who buy combined building and contents home insurance online direct from Insure4Retirement within 30 days of clicking through from the participating cashback website. Renewed policies are not eligible. Cashback will be paid directly by the participating website after 90 days from the policy start date. Insure4Retirement is not responsible for any payments due to the customer. Offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time. Offer valid to UK customers only. Cashback will not be paid for any policies generated online from outside the UK.
- This offer applies to existing quote or policy holders who refer a friend or relative, who then proceeds to buy a policy from Insure4Retirement. They must quote the referrer’s policy number at point of sale in order for the referrer to qualify for their free vouchers.
- This offer does not apply to customers recommending themselves or insuring another property that they own.
- This offer is for £50 worth of M&S vouchers for each party. No cash alternatives are available.
- The vouchers will be sent to you once the person(s) you have recommended have been insured with Insure4Retirement for at least 14 days from inception date of their policy.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offered by Insure4Retirement.
- You must be a UK resident and over 18 years of age to claim your vouchers.
- Insure4Retirement may at its sole discretion, reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the offer at any time.
- This offer is not open to any employee of Insurance Dialogue Ltd or Insure4Retirement.
- No correspondence of any manner will be entered into about the offer or it’s conduct.
- This offer applies to Home Insurance only.
1. Offer applies to new Insure4Retirement policyholders only who buy buildings and contents insurance directly online between 06/02/2018 and 29/06/2018. 2. Policyholders must retain the policy for at least 90 calendar days from the policy start date (‘the Qualifying Period’) to qualify for this offer. 3. Qualifying policyholders will receive a £60 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* via email up to 60 days after the qualifying period. 4. Only one Gift Card per policy, even where a joint policy is held. 5. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. 6. No cash alternative or provider alternative available.
†Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Additional Terms for – £60 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*:
- To be eligible for the Promotion you must purchase a Buildings and Contents Home Insurance policy and hold this policy for a minimum period of 90 days.
- If you cancel your policy during the first 12 months, any refund of premium due will be calculated on a pro rata basis. These premiums will include the cost of any taxes applicable.
Eligibility restrictions and requirements:
This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Discounts and rewards provided in this Promotion are subject to availability and may be varied over time. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter has the right to withdraw the competition at any time.
No correspondence will be entered into regarding any of the terms and conditions or conduct of the Promoter in determining whether a discount is applicable.
By participating in this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and for the Promoter to use its personal data for the purposes of this Promotion and future marketing.
This Promotion and its terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising out of it will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.